Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Why?


For some reason my little sister Crystal has decided to convince me to enter the world of blogs so here I go...


I am currently working for the Pink Garter Theatre as an actress. Jackson Hole is such a weird place. Its a really tourist town where you are either a crazy hippie, a cowboy, or a rich person who pretends that they are a cowboy. I also work at Stone's Mercantile right below the theatre where I have started collecting moccasins and trying to get my friends and family to wear them. I bought Crystal a pair for her birthday which is in December but I'm not gonna wait to give them to her because she knows I bought them already. I now own two pairs. Some really cool boots that have feather tassels and a pair that kinda look like penny loafers. They are soooooooo comfortable and I've decided that they are in because I said so.

7 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

So where are the pictures of you in these glorious boots?

Unknown said...

Looks good, but Megan's right, you need pictures.

Unknown said...

i don't know how to put pictures on from my phone... and i havn't taken any except on my phone

Unknown said...

Yay! Crystal's not *that* little ;-) Now we need to get you on Google Reader.

Crystal said...

Are you calling me fat Jesse?

Unknown said...

LOL Crystal - you're such a girl. ;) No, I'm saying you're all grown up now and not much less grown up than Michelle.

Unknown said...

i am on google reader.