Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Day off


Today the matinée was canceled so i had a whole day to myself. I woke up really late and decided to go on a bike ride. I rode to Smith's and got some California Rolls and Powdered donuts to eat during my day of fun. I rode to Flat Creek where you can go swimming and i started to eat my California Rolls when a swarm of mud wasps decided that they liked California Rolls too! It was so scary they just started swarming my food and my shoes were right next to them. They were crawling on everything. At first I thought they were bees but then I remembered in Oklahoma where they talk about mud wasps and i decided thats what they were because i've seen them in the mud a lot. Anyway so they were swarming my food, and I was really scared because wasps and bees are the only thing that I am scared of, and I finally got my food away. I tried to eat it like three times but they kept finding me so finally I went home and ate it there. After lunch I went back to Flat Creek on my bike and just read and slept. It was really nice. The breeze was blowing over the river, there was a dog that was playing fetch with its master in the water, and butterflies would come and land on my blanket and hang out there with me. It was such a wonderful day, and I love my bike.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you do anything out there besides ride your bike and enjoy the weather? ;)

Crystal said...

The ONLY thing you are scared of? LIE! What about those flying Cockroaches in Houston? We were pretty scared of those too!

Unknown said...

I work. thats it.