Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Crazy stuff and Biking


Theatre people are crazy. The girls have all decided to have a secret sister lingere party on sat. Kinda excited and scared to see what my person gets for me. Its interesting because none of us have boyfriends so we're just doing it for fun.

Other crazy news our Don Lockwood got fired so we have been doing a lot of understudy rehersal that has been poorly planned so it is wasting a lot of time that could be used on other things.

I love riding my bike. It is really the coolest thing ever. You can go a lot of places that you can't go in a car and a lot of places that at least I can't go walking because of my knee. I feel like I own the world when I'm riding my little yellow bike with flowers and my wicker basket. I ride it home at night after the shows and I take a road called Snow King. It follows the base of this mountain and it is beautiful. There is one section that heads downhill to my house and it is next to Karn's Meadow where the foxes live, so there are no houses and no lights. I can go so fast down that hill and its cool from the meadow and Flat Creek that runs through it and under the road. That is the best time of the day because I get to be alone and just pedal my heart out and nothing else matters except pedaling and the breeze running past my face and the sprinklers spraying me as I ride past. Everything else feels insignificant when I look up at the beautiful Wyoming sky with Orion staring down at me. There are also a lot of beautiful trails throughout town. My favorite is one by the post office that runs from there to rafter J and Smiths. It is so beautiful. It runs along flat creek and follows it. There is one part that you can go out and swim in and just have fun. I love it. It is my little sacred grove.

2 comments:

Meg Ruth said...

I love what you said about riding your bike. Quite poetic!

Unknown said...

I did *not* need to read that first paragraph.